Paramount’s The Lost City hits Download And Keep on June 29th and the physical formats on July 25th!
Do you want some action/comedy/ romance to watch at home? Do you want some Channing Tatum in your life? Or maybe Sandra Bullock is more your style? In either case, you’re in luck. Hitting Download And Keep on June 29th is the brilliantly enjoyable movie ‘The Lost City.’ This will be followed by a physical release on July 25th. The film is a mixture of action, romance, and some genuine laughs. With Daniel Radcliffe and Brad Pitt in support; the film is reminiscent of ‘Romancing The Stone.’ The digital and Blu-ray releases will also feature over fifty minutes of fun-filled bonus content. Including scenes not seen in theaters.
Loretta Sage’s (Sandra Bullock) novels are filled with ancient tombs and daring adventures, but that doesn’t mean she’s prepared for them in real life. When she is kidnapped by an eccentric billionaire (Daniel Radcliffe) to locate a legendary lost city, Loretta’s handsome cover model, Alan (Channing Tatum), sets off on a heroic but hapless rescue mission. Thrust into an epic thrill ride through the jungle, the unlikely pair must work together to survive the elements and survive each other, to find the city’s fabled treasure before it’s lost forever.
Discover thrilling adventure, fabled treasure, and epic laughs when the hit comedy THE LOST CITY finds its way home for purchase on Digital on June 29. The film will arrive on 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™, and DVD on July 25 from Paramount Home Entertainment.
Starring Sandra Bullock, Channing Tatum, Daniel Radcliffe, and Da’Vine Joy Randolph, this jungle comedy adventure is “HILARIOUS & WILD” (Indiewire). Fans can enjoy THE LOST CITY at home on Digital*; 4K Ultra HD™, or Blu-ray™ and get over 50 minutes of fun-filled bonus content. Including hilarious bloopers, and deleted scenes not seen in theaters, and multiple behind-the-scenes featurettes. Take a trip to the movie’s exotic filming location, see how the incredible action set pieces were filmed, discover the story behind the infamous jumpsuit and much more!
THE BONUS CONTENT
• Deleted Scenes—More fun you didn’t see in theatres!
• Bloopers—Laugh along with the cast at their hilarious on-set bloopers
• Dynamic Duo—Behind-the-scenes fun with Sandra Bullock and Channing Tatum to see how their comedy chemistry perfectly aligns for this odd-couple comedy adventure
• Location Profile—Take a trip to the exotic Dominican Republic movie location and find out how the crew dealt with heavy rain and mosquitos!
• Jungle Rescue—See how the movie’s incredible action set pieces and crazy stunts were filmed
• The Jumpsuit—Discover what went into designing Loretta’s eye-catching purple sequin jumpsuit
• Charcuterie—A hilarious breakdown of Loretta’s big kidnapping scene and what it’s like to come under attack from a giant charcuterie board!
• The Villains of The Lost City—Meet the bad guys: Abigail Fairfax and his henchmen
• Building The Lost City—A look at building the film’s incredible island world
DVD includes the feature film in standard definition and the following bonus content:
• Dynamic Duo
• Jungle Rescue
• The Villains of The Lost City
• Building The Lost City
• Deleted Scenes
The movie is available to buy on Download And Keep on June 29th and the physical formats on July 25th. Pre-order your copy TODAY!
Source: Paramount Pictures
Carl Roberts is the News Editor for The Future of the Force. Aside from being our horror genre aficionado, he is also passionate about Star Wars, Marvel, DC, and the Indiana Jones movies. Follow him on Twitter where he uses the force frequently!