Max ponders which of the Jedi could have survived Order 66 and still exist to train Baby Grogu
The Tooka’s out of the bag. Ahsoka Tano lives and she has appeared in The Mandalorian. However, sadly she refuses to train Grogu or Baby Yoda. She tells Mando to bring him to Tython; a planet steeped in Jedi lore. She wants him to place the child on the Seeing Stone which apparently is a Force version of a Craigslist posting. Yet who might respond?
1. Luke Skywalker? – Sure he’s well alive at this time and planning to rebuild the Order.
2. Ezra Bridger – MIA but the Thrawn namedrop may be the connection
3. Ghost of Anakin Skywalker – Perhaps the Chosen One chooses the new one. This could be a bit of more redemption for Anakin since he did kill billions of people.
4. Leia Organa Solo – She’s a senator as of now but she could still show up to give Mando advice
5. Yaddle – Her death was never confined and it’s still possible she is Grogu’s mother. The fact that even Yoda had a secret love is amazing.
Bonus: Cal Kestis – He should be an adult by now if he survived but this is a huge stretch. His fate may be sealed for Fallen Order 2.
Who would you like to see train Baby Grogu in The Mandalorian? Leave a comment below.
The Future of the Force. The future of pop culture writing.
Max Nocerino is a regular Staff Writer for The Future of the Force. He is a passionate Star Wars fan and loves the literature of the galaxy far, far away. Follow him on Twitter @MaxN2100 where he shares his love of the Force frequently!
Max Nocerino is a regular Staff Writer for The Future of the Force. He is a passionate Star Wars fan and loves the literature of the galaxy far, far away. Follow him on Twitter where he shares his love of the Force frequently!