Celebrate Star Wars Day in style by adding the entire saga to your digital collection for just £4.99 each from Prime Video
Star Wars Day is off to a sensational start. Not only have we been treated to the launch of The Bad Batch on Disney Plus, but there are tons of Star Wars Day deals on offer. From the latest Galaxy’s Edge toys from ShopDisney to new reveals from Hasbro; there’s something for everybody this year. But the fun doesn’t end there.
Our friends at Amazon Prime Video are waiting in the wings to up the ante even further. The streamer’s contribution to the celebrations is a discount on the entire saga in its digital format. Ranging from individual movies to almost every season of The Clone Wars, there are discounts aplenty across the saga. And what’s more, the discount even applies to its 4K UHD versions.
What’s On Offer:
- Star Wars: A New Hope (£4.99 – 4K UHD/HD/SD)
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (£4.99 – 4K UHD/HD/SD)
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi (£4.99 – 4K UHD/HD/SD)
- Star Wars: The Phantom Menace (£4.99 – 4K UHD/HD/SD)
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones (£4.99 – 4K UHD/HD/SD)
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith (£4.99 – 4K UHD/HD/SD)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens (£4.99 – 4K UHD/HD/SD)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi (£4.99 – 4K UHD/HD/SD)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (£4.99 – 4K UHD/HD/SD)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (£4.99 – 4K UHD/HD/SD)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (£4.99 – 4K UHD/HD/SD)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 1-5 (£4.99 – HD)
- Star Wars: Rebels Season 1-4 (£4.99 – HD)
What a sensational line-up. This is a wonderful way to collect the saga in blissful 4K UHD for those who aren’t subscribed to Disney Plus. Or good old-fashioned HD for those without a 4K screen. I’ve already snapped up The Clone Wars for my collection, even though I’m subscribed to Disney Plus. The series deserves no-less. And let’s face it. It’s only May the 4th once a year!
Will you be adding these to your digital collection? Leave us a comment below and share your thoughts. We love hearing from you.
Source: Prime Video
Feel the Force on Social Media.
Phil Roberts is the Owner, Daily Content Manager, and Editor-In-Chief of The Future of the Force. He is passionate about Star Wars, Batman, DC, Marvel, Star Trek, Indiana Jones, Ghostbusters, King Kong, and the Ray Harryhausen movies. Follow him on Twitter where he uses the force and babbles frequently!