Get your first taste of what to expect from DC’s second 24-hour virtual experience
I think it’s safe to say that DC FanDome was a resounding success. The stellar 8-hour DC extravaganza generated over 22 million streams from 220 different countries and went on to become one of the best interactive fan experiences of all-time. With the clocking ticking down to the launch of the event’s hotly-anticipated second day, DC has unveiled an awesome new trailer.
Titled DC FanDome: Explore The Multiverse, Warner Bros. and DC are bringing us another 100 hours of glorious content to consume. Check out the awesome trailer here:
DC FanDome: Explore The Multiverse will showcase:
- WatchVerse: Panels include the official introduction of WBTV’s Batwoman, as well as Superman & Lois, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, DC’s Stargirl, Black Lightning, expanded versions of The Flash (TV), and Titans panels that debuted during Hall of Heroes in August, and so much more. Plus, keep an eye out for breaking news throughout the day.
- InsiderVerse: In the InsiderVerse, fans can go behind the scenes with the master artisans who bring DC to life in all its forms, from comic books to games, TV, movies, theme parks, consumer products, and more.
- Blerd & Boujee: Blerd & Boujee programming celebrates Blerd (aka “Black nerd”) culture and its impact around the globe, featuring diverse artists, voices, musicians, and content.
- FunVerse: Fun is the name of the game in the FunVerse and a perfect place to share your DC fandom. Read hundreds of free digital comics, strike a pose at the selfie station, explore the Joker Escape Room, and much more.
- YouVerse: Where FANS are the stars. Check out more than 17,000 fan art, cosplay, and user-generated content submissions from around the world, and don’t forget to vote for your favorites.
This time around, the fans will have control and will be able to build our own schedule to ensure we never miss a thing. Head over to DCFanDome.com and start building your schedule and get ready for some DC awesomeness!
Part one was a glorious showcase of the best of what DC has to offer. From the biggest reveals and the hottest news to getting up close and personal with the cast and crew – the epic event had EVERYTHING – and we cannot wait to immerse ourselves in day two. We’ll see you there, but if you can’t make it – keep your eyes peeled on our official Twitter account because we’ll be tweeting throughout the day!
What will you be checking out at DC FanDome: Explore The Multiverse? Drop us a line and share your thoughts.
The Future of the Force. The future of pop culture writing.
Phil Roberts is the Owner, Daily Content Manager, and Editor-In-Chief of The Future of the Force. He is passionate about Star Wars, Batman, DC, Marvel, Star Trek, Indiana Jones, Ghostbusters, King Kong, and the Ray Harryhausen movies. Follow him on Twitter @philthecool where he uses the force and babbles frequently!