To celebrate the release of The Boys season two – Funko has revealed a closer look at the new POP! range of Supes!
To commemorate the release of ‘The Boys‘ Season 2 which premieres on Amazon Prime TODAY, Funko has unveiled their first wave of POP figures for the outrageous superhero series. All of your favorite characters are showcased loud and proud including Billy Butcher and Hughie Campbell representing The Boys with Homelander, Starlight, Queen Maeve, A-Train, and Translucent on hand from The Seven.
Check out these adorable new figures below:
Pre-order details/links are available below:
- The Boys Homelander Levitating Pop! Vinyl Figure – Available via Amazon / Walmart
- The Boys Homelander Standing Pop – Available via Amazon
- The Boys Starlight Pop! Vinyl Figure (with GITD Chase) – Available via Amazon / Walmart
- The Boys Queen Maeve Pop! Vinyl Figure – Walmart Exclusive
- The Boys A-Train Pop! Vinyl Figure – Available via Amazon / Walmart
- The Boys Billy Butcher Pop! Vinyl Figure – Available via Amazon / Walmart
- The Boys Billy Butcher Pop! Vinyl Figure (Bloody) – Walmart Exclusive
- The Boys Translucent Pop! Vinyl Figure – Available via Amazon / Walmart
- The Boys Hughie Pop! Vinyl Figure – Available via Amazon / Walmart
- Funko Pop! TV: The Boys – Starlight in Bodysuit – Amazon Exclusive
In Season 2, The Boys are on the run from the law, hunted by the Supes, and desperately trying to regroup and fight back against Vought. In hiding, Hughie (Jack Quaid), Mother’s Milk (Laz Alonso), Frenchie (Tomer Capon), and Kimiko (Karen Fukuhara) try to adjust to a new normal, with Butcher (Karl Urban) nowhere to be found. Meanwhile, Starlight (Erin Moriarty) must navigate her place in The Seven as Homelander (Antony Starr) sets his sights on taking complete control. His power is threatened with the addition of Stormfront (Aya Cash), a social-media-savvy new Supe, who has an agenda of her own. On top of that, the Supervillain threat takes center stage and makes waves as Vought seeks to capitalize on the nation’s paranoia.
Okay, these new POPs are adorable. I have been reluctant to return to the realm of Funko collecting following an obsessive compulsion to buy EVERY SINGLE ONE of the little vinyl monsters – but The Boys could very well be the characters to tempt me back. Just imagine what a seriously hacked off Billy Butcher would look like sat on your collection shelf! Yeah, I’ll probably end up getting one!
Will you be adding these awesome new figures to your collection? drop us a line and let us know. The Boys season 2 launches 4th September on Amazon Prime Video.
The Future of the Force. The future of pop culture writing.
Phil Roberts is the Owner, Daily Content Manager, and Editor-In-Chief of The Future of the Force. He is passionate about Star Wars, Batman, DC, Marvel, Star Trek, Indiana Jones, Ghostbusters, King Kong, and the Ray Harryhausen movies. Follow him on Twitter @philthecool where he uses the force and babbles frequently!