The team at EXO-6 is back with another sensational addition to their impressive Star Trek: First Contact line. Jean-Luc Picard.
Earlier this year, EXO-6 blew our minds with their impressive new Commander Data figure from Star Trek: First Contact. The detail was exquisite. From the Starfleet uniform to the swap-out heads complete with Borg upgrades, the figure was exceptional.
Not content with delivering arguably the definitive Data figure, EXO-6 has just opened pre-orders for their new figure of Captain Jean-Luc Picard. Once again depicting the character from Star Trek: First Contact, the figure is breathtaking. And its likeness to Sir Patrick Stewart is pretty darn close to perfection.
The Captain Picard Figure stands a little under 12″ tall, with roughly 30 points of articulation. The figure includes multiple interchangeable hands, a Type II Phaser with holster, a Type 3B Phaser rifle, a TR-590 Tricorder with holster, a removable Starfleet vest, and a figure stand.
Star Trek: First Contact – Captain Jean-Luc Picard 1/6 Scale Figure
EXO-6 is proud to present the next 1:6 scale articulated figure from Star Trek™: First Contact – Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
Star Trek: The Next Generation, rebooted Star Trek for a new generation and one of its most enduring contributions was Patrick Stewart as Captain Jean-Luc Picard. Although strict and formal at first, Picard was quickly embraced by the fans and Stewart’s portrayal has become the gold standard for captains in the franchise. The character led the series through seven television seasons and three movies and has returned for his own new series, twenty years later. No other Star Trek captain has had more on-screen adventures than Jean-Luc Picard.
In the Feature film First Contact Picard must face his most fearsome foe, the one that has damaged him to his core – the Borg Collective. With no less than the fate of all humanity at risk he must overcome his fear, shame, and thirst for revenge to save the entire galaxy from becoming Borg.
This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his 24th century tunic to his custom black boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Patrick Stewart has an authentic, hand-painted likeness
The EXO-6 Picard 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
- Realistic Portraits: Picard’s stern expression shows his resolve in taking on the Borg no matter what the cost. Lovingly rendered by a top artist, this excellent likeness of Patrick Stewart as Captain Picard is specially hand-painted.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. Including the captain’s jacket, captain’s vest, and duty trousers – all exactingly matched to the original costume. Magnets are sewn into the pants so the holsters for the tricorder and phaser can be attached. An authentically scaled communicator badge is permanently affixed to the jacket and the vest. (Vest and jacket cannot be worn at the same time).
- Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original movie footwear.
- Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
Captain Picard is outfitted with everything needed for a Star Fleet officer. He comes equipped with:
- Type II hand phaser. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that magnetically attaches to his pants.
- TR-590 Tricorder X: This standard tricorder can be opened or worn in a holster.
- Phaser rifle: Type 3B Phaser rifle used by the Enterprise crew to battle the invading Borg.
This fine collectible figure is a perfect rendition of everyone’s favorite Starfleet captain and a great addition to your EXO-6 Star Trek™ 1:6-scale figure collection.
Height: 11.8 in, (30 cm)
Materials: ABS, PVC, natural and synthetic fabrics.
Art Box Dimensions: 35.3 x 19.6 x 9.1 cm
This exceptional figure is sure to shoot straight to the top of every Star Trek fans’ wishlist. And who could blame them? Star Trek: First Contact is arguably one of the finest franchise entries to date, and Patrick Stewart’s performance was one of the movies’ MANY highlights. (Jerry Goldsmith’s masterful score leading the line here.)
Pre-orders are already open from EXO-6 and the figure comes with a price tag of $189.95. Plus a $25 flat rate international shipping charge. But that is a small price to pay for a figure which is worth more than Gold Pressed Latinum.
Will you be adding this sensational new figure to your collection? Leave a comment in the section below. We love hearing your feedback!
Feel the Force on Social Media.
Phil Roberts is the Owner, Daily Content Manager, and Editor-In-Chief of The Future of the Force. He is passionate about Star Wars, Batman, DC, Marvel, Star Trek, Indiana Jones, Ghostbusters, King Kong, and the Ray Harryhausen movies. Follow him on Twitter where he uses the force and babbles frequently!